Civil Law Notary's Office: Warsaw, Wola
Our Office operates in Warsaw, in the district of Wola. Our Office is located in the vicinity of a key transport hub: Włochy – Ochota – Bemowo. A civil law notary offers comprehensive services in the field of notarial actions related to real property trading.
Notarial deeds and more
To the Clients of our Civil Law Notary Office, we offer
- real property sale contracts;
- donation and exchange contracts;
- contracts to annul joint ownership of real property;
- establishment of a separate ownership interest in the premises;
- contracts on the use of shared real property;
- contracts of annuity;
- developer contracts;
- preliminary contracts;
- establishment of mortgages/easements/the right to use;
- ownership transfer contracts;
- transformation of co-operative rights.
If you plan to purchase or sell a real property, you should visit a civil law notary's office where a notary draws up an appropriate notarial deed. If you fail to do so, the transaction between the parties will be null and void. Similar rules apply to many other legal transactions, including those related to real property trading and inheritance law, as well actions related to the relationship between spouses who are interested in the system of separate estates.
As part of free consultations with a civil law notary, we will determine the amount of fees, plan the notarial actions and identify the documents necessary for their performance.
If you want to discuss further details, please do not hesitate to contact a civil law notary!